Shooting boots AHG 135 Stenvaag Strong
Secure shopping and payment
Fast and secure delivery
Specialists with product knowledge
Over 100 years experience
Retail store - pick up possible
Customers rate us 4.8/5 :)
AHG-Shooting Boots Stenvaag Strong. The difference between the new Stenvaag shooting boots strong and model 130 is the following:
- Comfortable, tight lacing prevents pressure in kneeling position and adjusts immediately to any foot form
- Thermoplastic material in the complete heel, outer and inner feett area provides an improved side stability
- Newly revised inner shoe for more comfortable standing. Thickness of sole reduced by 3 mm (now 18 mm)
- Well padded tongues made of perforated material avoid pressure and guarantee a perfect air circulation
- Perforation holes in the outer shaft plus porous padding foam allows comforting air circulation
- The toe top is made of soft, elastic rubber with a strong grip in order to fix the position of the boot in the kneeling position
- Velcro closure to ensure a snug fit
- The new system offers a pressure-free fixation of the feet without obstructing blood circulation. The two piece, non-flexible nylon string makes a perfect fit, the padding prevents pressure build-up. Being an integral part of the shaft and furnished with an inner and outer set of hooks this system provides a two-layer lacing. The deeper hook which is connected to the Digafix system improves also the sitting position of the heels
- Toe- and heel-cap are made of extremely stiff thermoplastic material
- Grip Control supports the hold while in kneeling position.
Available in sizes : From 35 to 49 (2 1/2 to 13).
Material : Leather.
Sole : India rubber
Made after the latest ISSF rule starting from 1.1.2013
This is a pair of boots.
|Product code||AHG 135|