Velocity Meter Chrony Beta Master
This chrony measures the velocity of pellets and paintballs. The Beta Master Chrony is able to measure velocities from 9 to 2133 meters per seconds with an accuracy of 99.5%. The chrony is easy to transport because it's foldable. Master Chrony models have the same features as the regular models except they come with a remote LCD display.
This chrony has the following features:
- Gives Numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on the display until you shoot again.
- Stereo jack for optional Remote Control or Printer.
- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery with 48 hours of continuous use.
- One string, from 2-32 shot memory.
- Measures high, low and average velocities, extreme spread and standard deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements.
- Delete individual shots from memory (with automatic adjustment of statistics).
- 60-shot memory (divided into 6 numbered strings from 2 tot 10 shot each, with one set of statistics for each string).
- Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval or.
- Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc..
- Forget button to clear individual string memory instantly
- Change string size
- Delete individual shots, or all data from memory
Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings. For indoor use, a light diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor.
|Product code||Beta Master|
|Suitable for||Pellets and Paintballs|
- In stock143.23