On this page we’ll keep you informed of all measures taken in our store and webshop regarding the Corona virus. Like everyone we’re doing all we can to tackle the virus and the crisis it has created and we do this by closely following the government guidelines.
Of course we’re taking extra hygienical precautions in our store. We will be cleaning regularly and our staff is instructed to wash their hands as often as possible. Staff with even the slightest symptoms of illness will stay at home. It goes without saying we expect something from you too:
- Please stay at home when you couch, sniffle, have a sore throat, have a fever or have a family member that's ill
- Elderly and people with a low immune system are for their own sake asked not to visit our store
- Please ask your quistions by phone or e-mail before visiting
- Order online if possible (also when collecting in person)
- Come alone, groups bigger than 2 persons are not allowed
- Keep a distance of at least 1,5 metres to our staff, they will do the same to you
- One small highlight: you can still pay cash as we’ve got a machine for this that’ll give you change
Our packages are still shipped as normal. For some countries there are limitations like delays or delivery stops. As this can change daily, we’d advice you to check the following link or the table below before ordering: https://www.ups.com/nl/nl/service-alerts.page?id=alert1
Please know that when government guidelines change, we will take the necessary precautions. This page will be updated accordingly.