Velocity Meter Chrony Gamma Master + Ballistic printer
This chrony measures the velocity of pellets and paintballs. The Gamma Master Chrony + Ballistic printer is able to measure velocities from 9 to 2133 meters per seconds with an accuracy of 99.5%. The chrony is easy to transport because it's foldable. Master Chrony models have the same features as the regular models except they come with a remote LCD display.
This chrony has the following features:
- Gives Numbered shot velocities.
- Velocity stays on the display until you shoot again.
- Stereo jack for optional Remote Control or Printer.
- Uses one 9 volt alkaline battery with 48 hours of continuous use.
- One string, from 2-32 shot memory.
- Measures high, low and average velocities, extreme spread and standard deviations.
- Retrieval of individual shot velocity measurements.
- Delete individual shots from memory (with automatic adjustment of statistics).
- 500 shot memory (divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each)
- Can be switched off, taken home and switched on for reviewing, information retrieval or.
- Moves instantly from string to string, interrupts shooting on any string without memory loss, each string delivers its own statistics, etc..
- Forget button to clear individual string memory instantly
- Change string size
- Delete individual shots, or all data from memory
- Ballistic Chrony Printer
- Memory for 500 individual Timer Read-Outs
- Timer button
- The Gamma (at all times) measures and stores not only shot velocities but also time-elapsed between shots, including total time. To make the Timer-data visible, press the timer button. When in Timer mode the chrony will also measure velocities at a rate of upto 1800 rounds/minute as welll as the time elapsed between shots.
Not for use with Neon or other flourescent lighting, as they flicker at twice the AC frequency and cause false readings. For indoor use, a light diffuser and an incandescent light source must be located above each photo-sensor.
|Product code||Gamma Master|
|Suitable for||Pellets and Paintballs|