How many days approval period do I have?
Not completely satisfied with one or more articles? An approval period of 14 days is allowed for goods ordered. During this time you can inspect your article, assess and/or see if it suits you, unless otherwise stated. We also advise you to check your articles ordered immediately following receipt, to make sure they are not damaged and were delivered complete. If this is not the case, then we would ask you to contact us as quickly as possible.
What does it cost to exchange or return goods?
If you wish to exchange or return an article, you can send the product back to us. You pay for the delivery costs for exchange or return of articles yourself.
How can I exchange or return a product?
- In order to return an article you simply print the return form (download on top of this page), fill in the form and add it to the package for return.
- As soon as we have received your returned article you will receive confirmation of this from us.
- The price adjustment for the exchanged article is normally paid within five working days or otherwise no later than the legally set period of 30 days, provided the articles are received returned undamaged and in original packaging.
The following guidelines apply for exchanges or returns
- The article can be exchanged for returned within the approval period of 14 days.
- Exchange and return are only possible if the article, as far as is reasonably possible, is in its original condition and is contained in the manufacturer’s packaging.
For more information you can consult our Terms and conditions.